Solidius Ltd. was founded for providing business intelligence solutions, system integration and custom software development. This portfolio has been expanded by the years with new innovative technologies & products, and new service offerings.
Such innovative technologies are the mobile application client development
(iPhone, Android), and cloud-based reporting and financial planning tools (SaaS) for example. Our company also offers packaged applications developed by us or our software developer partners.
Our services now covering also IT process advisory (ITIL, ITSM), implementation of specific solutions to financial institutions (Basel II-III., ALM, FTP, Scoring), developments related to SAP environment, or complex application test services. Although the range of our services is expanding according to the needs of our customers, we strictly filter the applied technologies and solutions, thus we can only offer well-tried solutions with a stable future to our clients. Our company’s priority is to provide the most useful solutions, therefore we pay attention to all stages of the implementation process, from the planning through project management and consulting to the application of the development, as well as testing.
Likely to how we choose our technologies, the successful implementation of our projects is also guaranteed by the well-experienced professionals and partners we work with. Our clients seek secure applications and the best practices possible, which we can provide with our senior professional background. Our senior experts gained major industry knowledge through their work, primarily in the field of financial institutions, telecommunication and pharmaceutical market.
Testing is a misjudged pillar of the successful developments and product launches, although it is a well-known fact that correcting errors in ‘sharp’ environment are more expensive and they can lead to significant direct and indirect business losses. Testing by the supplier or developer is part of the implementation process, although the user (UAT) and operational (PET)testing and their process implementation require temporarily significant extra efforts and resources from the company which we can significantly decrease via outsourcing.
During testing the following tasks are executed at different levels:
- Testing strategy or concept development (scope, processes, prerequisites, risks, success criteria, etc.)
- Planning of test phases(developer’s functional, UAT, international, performance, operational, etc.)
- Testing scenarios (environment, process, parameters, test cases)
- Development and management of testing environments(installation, test run, data Synchron, release management, administration)
- Test management (dependencies, test data, results, proceedings, error list, recursion, quality management)
- Evaluation, methodology and development proposals
- System design and testing of Siebel and Update7-based system launches, extensions
- Implementation of the results of analytical CRM-analyses
- Data mining analyses: segmentation, segment profiles, upsell/
- Cross-sell potential, next best offer, churn-score, fraud-list,
- Campaign management support.
- Customer value (CLTV) calculation based on past and future
- (Potential) margins and expected customer lifetime
- IT strategy implementation: concept development and planning of on-strategy solutions.
- Feasibility study
- Comparison study
- Pilot projects prior to new technology launch (proof of concept, proof of technology)
- Complete documentation of IT systems and processes prior to IT auditTest management consultancy
- IT process consultancy and service management (ITIL, ITSM, coBIT, BCP)
The project manager’s tasks are:
- Creation of the project organization (PIB, sponsors, working teams)
- Project planning and startup (detailed project plan, PID, kick-off)
- Operative project management (communication, coordination,problem solving, escalation)
- Weekly project status (report and meeting)
- Risk management, change management (CR)
- Delivery-acceptance process, closing, archivingProposals for methodology and development
- Solutions for Financial Institutions
- Solutions for the telecom sector
- Solutions for the Pharma sector
- Risk Management – Basel III
- Mandatory reporting system
- Fund Transfer pricing
- Asset Liability Management
- Operational CRM
- Churn Management
- SAS Development
- Data mining
- Reporting (MIS)
- Risk Management
- Software testing
Products / Partners
Industry-specific targets (banking, telecom, production base software) typically operate as separate information islands, that are unable to collaborate and share data and business regulations. Furthermore, therare systems that were built between or above other systems. Examples are CRM systems (future customers management, in addition to currentclients), the BI tools (integrating information and analyzing operational data) and other systems (typically HR, internal communication, intranet etc.) Isolation of these systems (information silos), leads to problems which impair the efficiency of business processes (multisite data storage,process management in several systems). One of the greatest challenges of EAI is to integrate systems that are based, often on different operating systems, different database managers, or written in different programming languages, that contain redundant technologies, or are based on undocumented unique solutions.
IBM Websphere MQ
Based on our client’s requirements, we work exclusively with experienced,senior experts. We believe a good partnership can address the complex competencies of a project cost-effectively.
Our partners can operate as primary and sub-contractors. Our partners and experts have a trusted, well-established relationship with our company.
Our primary contractors are generally well known advisory companies or system integrators whose competencies are complemented by our specific professional experience and human resources for the best possible outcome.
During any collaboration with our clients, we are always mindful of the fact that only business relationships which benefit all of the parties, can be considered successful.
This must be true at the start of the project, during the project and after its conclusion. Modifications and inevitable problems arise in all projects; we therefore devout extensive attention to planning, management and pride ourselves on our reputation for completing our projects as specified, and to our customer’s satisfaction.
Our subcontractors are frequently smaller development companies or suppliers of products we represent. We fully warrant our subcontractors’ competence and performance, as we do our own employees.
Our company is interested in long term organic growth, thus we prefer developing mutually rewarding. long term working relationships, as opposed to short term financial gains.